Sunday, October 22 & 29, 2023 1-5pm EDT This is an excellent way to start as an instructor. This gives the instructor the tools to be able to teach in either shallow and/or deep water as well as teach both depths. This is one of our most popular and group exercise foundation program that helps you learn to teach using a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. We do recommend that you review the materials prior to the training. We will get up and move to review and learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquatic fitness program. Our fitness leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical testing/certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. Candidates will have up to six months after this training date to complete the certification examination process (theory & practical). Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Your course materials are available when registration is paid in full. Candidates are encouraged to work with Master Trainer for one hour practical guidance with Master Trainer via Zoom, skype or facetime (after the course if they need help preparing for the examination process).
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer via Zoom with full home study materials
- Training via Zoom is (Sunday, October 22 & 29, 2023 1-5pm EDT )
- Virtual Zoom Video Conference session topics:
Week One – Shallow Water Lesson Planning focus with review of Warm up, Cardio Combo’s & Noodle Ideas, Muscle Stretching & Strengthening inventory as well as some Mind Body for Warming Down with how to add Stretching & Relaxing movements.
Week Two – Designing your Deep Water Training Lesson Plan & Fine Tuning your Shallow & Deep Lesson Plan
- We send you a link for the training ordered and paid (you just require internet and you should have access to microphone and camera on your device to communicate in the video conference meeting).
- Comprehensive manual with study guide questions and answers
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V230 Intro to Shallow & Deep Programming with some Covid-19 Safety Recommendations
- V206 Basic Moves for a Shallow H2O Workout
- V207 Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V178 WaterART Shallow Aqua Fitness Working Positions
- V072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- V092 Julie’s Favourite Exercise Techniques
- V181 Cardio Combo’s in Shallow Water
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with some Equipment
- V186-Review Different Deep H2O Belts & Body Positions
- V188 Deep H2O Training With Buoyancy Belt
- V008 Deep H2O Program
- V064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- V211 Shallow & Deep Aqua Fitness Muscle Review for Aqua Fitness
- V190 Shallow & Deep Decking
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V284 How to complete the Certification Examination Process
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for any device. Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase. Our App views on smart devices such as phones/ipad/tablets
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Certification Examination Process (theory & practical assessment). Candidates may choose their options (theory exam either online or open ended and practical may be done virtual/onsite or via video upload)
- E- Certification Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process·
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
- Manual (as this is required for your to reference once Certified). Also full of helpful information. All Candidates receive same materials as home study option -but with added Master Trainer to guide you through the certification process.
- After training we will set up time to complete practical assessment or to practice
More Questions? Contact Us