Wednesday, March 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2023 7-9 pm EST
This virtual session via zoom will review group exercise programs in both shallow and deep water depths. You don’t need a pool to participate and we will review some safety and skills to work on deck. The WaterART program will always incorporate self paced exercise design – so let’s review how to provide your classes with a safe, effective and enjoyable workout utilizing the properties and protection of the of water. Focus for
Week One is on Shallow Water Lesson Planning with warm up, cardio and noodle ideas.
Week Two – Shallow Water focus on Muscle Up & Warm Down Stretch & Relax
Week Three – Deep water Training Lesson planning &
Week Four – Combo Shallow & Deep – Lesson Planning. Create purposeful programs for total body well-being all ages and fitness levels.
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. There are no quizzes with this option. and your qualifications will be updated from your current expiration date for two years.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of Virtual practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Additional Videos streaming viewing via WaterART Fitness Educational App (smart devices such as phones or tablets) or via Vimeo link which views on all devices such as computers:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- Updated WaterART Fitness qualifications for two years without any quizzes
More Questions? Contact Us