This option is for candidates who have certifications have been expired for MORE THAN 12 MONTHS from year 2010 onward.
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years.
This instructor review home study program provides Instructors with expired certifications with a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water exercise design.
Candidates will need to review all the videos then complete BOTH theory and practical examination process (as per our industry standards). Once candidates have successfully completed both exam components, their qualifications will be renewed for 2 years from their exam passing date.
- Shallow & Deep H20 Instructor Handouts – lesson plans (downloadables)
- Download of reference cards
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD001 – The “ART” of Exercise Science
- DVD003 – Beginner Muscles with Noodles
- DVD007 – Deep H2O Workout
- DVD008 – Advanced Deep H2O Workout
- DVD064 – Shallow & Deep: Teaching a Combo Class
- DVD072 – Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD080 – Instructor Review (4 parts)
- DVD095 – Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD097 – Favorite Fit Tips
- DVD100 – The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Vimeo Video Streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased at additional cost (drop down menu)
- Complete WaterART examination process
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes
- if you do prefer a new manual (as the manual has been updated several times) you will need to email us and add $50.00 to the order