On time renewal fee is prior to your Certification expiration date. Candidates may complete CEC hours any time after their Certification is achieved.
Late Certification renewal fee is after certification has expired. Candidate has up to a year to complete their requirements with a late re-certification fee and qualifications are renewed from the expiration date for two years.
Required Information for Certification Renewal
- 16.0 HRs of CECs; a minimum of 8.0 hours must be with WaterART Fitness (either home study or onsite education).
If submitting non-WaterART CECs see below ideally with your renewal payment. Your WaterART hours are documented on your account (Dashboard when logged into the website).
- In order for your Certification(s) to be valid, you must have a valid CPR and/or Life-guarding emergency safety qualifications (everything is acceptable). We recommend checking with your employer for their specifications on this as many employers demand advanced qualifications.
You do not need to submit this with your renewal form as we do have your qualifications in your profile. You may log in using your email address and either reset your password (by clicking lost password) or enter in your password.
Required Information for submitting non-WaterART Hours:
- Certificate of course completion (must include date, hours, location, name of workshop and trainer official signature)
- Short agenda or overview itemizing hourly breakdown of the course
- Instructor biography of trainer
- Pay a review fee if you are wanting us to review your submission prior to achieving your required WaterART 8.0 CECs hours
- Renewal process will not be reviewed until renewal fee is paid and ALL required paper work is submitted
- Submission by email is quicker
Information should be emailed to WaterART Fitness prior to your renewal date. You may also send hard copies to our office.
USA: WaterART Fitness International Inc. 210 South 8th St., Lewiston, NY, 14092
Canada: WaterART Fitness International Inc.83 Galaxy Blvd, Unit 19, Toronto, ON, M9W 5X6