This option is for candidates who have certifications that have been expired for MORE THAN 12 MONTHS.
This instructor review home study program provides Instructors with expired certifications with a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water exercise design.
Candidates will need to review all the videos then complete BOTH theory and practical examination processes (as per our industry standards). Once candidates have successfully completed both exam components, their qualifications will be renewed for 2 years from their exam passing date.
- Updated Shallow H20 Instructor Booklet (downloadable)
- Full manual & Laminated reference cards are not included (you must still have your former manual for reference )
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness Educational App:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- Vimeo video streaming is added fee
- Complete theory and practical examination process (options for online or virtual)
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with exams