Our most popular and must have program for those who teach aging populations. This comprehensive yet practical approach of facilitating classes for an aging population with a variety of medical conditions reviews safety and efficacy guidelines. Other topics will be reviewed for this specialized populations including: functional and age related problems, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary diseases, movement disorders, Arthritis, as well as ideas for programming with common problems of the back, hips, knees, shoulders, neck and ankle problems. This training will focus on functional exercise sets for helping the aging population maintain their activities of daily living (ADL’s). Techniques for cardiovascular training, muscular endurance and strengthening, flexibility, balance, posture and gait will be reviewed for progressive of benefiting overall health. Let’s help 60+ adults to become independent and improve activities of daily living with enjoyable exercise.
- Videos Streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App via smart device such as phone/tablet/ipad or Vimeo Video Showcase or hard copies of DVDs (you choose)
- Online streaming of the following videos:
- DVD145 Senior Fitness Theory (2.0)
- DVD069-Gentle Fitness for Seniors (2.0)
- DVD074-Senior Land Fitness 2 parts (4.0)
- V217-Reviewing Range of Motion Terminology & How It Applies to Land Sit and Stand Senior Programs (4.0)
- DVD103-Learning your Muscles for Senior Fitness (4.0)
- DVD109-Sit & Stand Chair Exercise with Equipment Program (2.0 )
- DVD110-Fun in the Sun: Sit & Stand Chair Exercise with Weights, Balls and Salsa (2.0)
- Vimeo Video Streaming and Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (you always receive access via WaterART Fitness App)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CECs once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes (if Certified with WaterART)
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.