The largest area of growth for the fitness professional is personal training (one on one training or small group exercise). During this core course candidates will review the current research in aquatic fitness and learn how to blend the properties of water with exercise design utilizing a specific water assessments. This is also an excellent program for the instructor who wants to expedite their learning with advanced training techniques.
This convenient home study training program will help you to apply advanced scientific principles for sports specificity and individual training techniques to help you facilitate one on one or small group individualized training.
Candidates will learn all the water specific protocols to assess and program their client(s) in terms of posture, muscular balance, muscular strength, flexibility, balance, and CV. The manual has the many user ready forms to help track and progress your clients and give them results. Learn how to develop specialized programs that are skillfully and progressively crafted.
In order to gain the most out of this program and become successful, the following are required:
- To have completed WaterART Shallow & Deep H2O Certification or equivalent
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of Virtual Instruction guided by a Certified Master Trainers Julie Twynham & Anita Beauchamp
- Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months from date of purchase:
- DVD017-Personal Trainer Assessments Educational Program – Understanding your clients needs and goals
- DVD018-Foam Weights Workout
- DVD019-Personal Trainer Posture Analysis & Exercise Inventory
- DVD020-Personal Trainer Equipment Analysis & Exercise Inventory
- DVD030-Sports Conditioning Workout
- DVD031-Beginner Program Workout
- DVD086-Aquatic Personal Trainer Program (2 parts – Tutorial Video & Sample Program Video)
- DVD087-Aquatic Personal Trainer Assessment Tutorial (Tutorial for 120 minutes)
- DVD088-Aquatic Personal Trainer Program Tutorial ( Tutorial – 2 parts of program planning)
- Hard copies of DVDs or Vimeo Video Streaming (links for all devices) are available for purchase with drop down menu
- Laminated reference cards
- Comprehensive WaterART certification process (theory & practical assessment)
- Automatic renewal and/or upgrade of your existing WaterART Certification(s) upon successful exam completion
- 8.0 CECs Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
What to Have handy for training:
- Lunch and snacks
- Please wear comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper
- Chair to demonstrate and practice moves as if on deck