We know that the pandemic has caused huge challenges to our industry. If you have expired for more than a year and need to become reinstated for Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification – we have some options for you.
1) you still have your manual
2) Your qualifications were valid 2017.
3) you will complete practical assessment Virtually with a Certified Master Trainer (we give you a copy of the examination process and marking sheets with the order purchase via a download)
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos (for six months with registration membership or unlimited as a certified or enthusiast member): Videos are available once order is paid in full and head office updates the order.
- App videos are via smart device such as a phone/tablet. Vimeo video stream works via link on any device. DVDs are hard copies that must be shipped.
- V230- Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- V206-Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- v207 Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V181- Cardio Combinations in Shallow H2O
- V185 –Deep Moves and WaterART Fitness Acronym
- V187-Targeting your Muscles in Deep
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V208- Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V211- Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase)
- Virtual Practical Assessment with Certified Master Trainer – using marking sheets you download upon paid order
- Automatic renewal and/or upgrade of your existing WaterART Certification(s) upon successful exam completion
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
- Instructor manual is required for your to reference once Certified -also full of helpful information.