Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years.
This is one of our easiest options to achieve the required 16.0 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CECs) which will renew your qualifications when quizzes are successfully completed. Current instructors will receive a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water class exercise design. Review the video education and tutorials and then complete the quizzes (emailed to you separately after the order is marked completed by head office staff). Qualifications will be renewed for two (2) years from the current expiry date once candidates successfully complete the quizzes.
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Handouts to download
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness Educational App:
- DVD064 – Shallow & Deep: Teaching a Combo Class (WO)
- DVD095 – Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD072 – Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD097 – Favorite Fit Tips
- DVD098 – Know Your Aquatic Muscles
- DVD099 – Shallow H2O Fit Tips
- DVD100 – The WaterART System of Lesson Planning
- Vimeo Streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchasing option
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms you prefer to do for a total of 16.0 CECs.
Each quiz is valued at 2.0 CEC.
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes