Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is one of our easiest options to achieve the required 16.0 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CECs) which will renew your qualifications when quizzes are successfully completed. Current instructors will receive a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water class exercise design. Review the video education and tutorials and then complete the quizzes (emailed to you separately after the order is marked completed by head office staff). Qualifications will be renewed for two (2) years from the current expiry date once candidates successfully complete the quizzes.
About Google doc quizzes: This is a form we email you on the confirmation email via a link. There is only one correct answer and there is no time limit to complete. We recommend viewing all videos and then reviewing and completing quizzes. All answers come directly from the video. Once browser is closed this is automarked. You will need >75/100 to complete re-cert. Let us know when you are completed all quizzes (just in case we don’t notice so we may mark up your qualifications). You may view, download, save your certification diplomas when you log into the WaterART Website (on dashboard).
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Handouts to download
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness Educational App:
- Vimeo Streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchasing option
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms you prefer to do for a total of 16.0 CECs.
Each quiz is valued at 2.0 CEC.
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes