This is an excellent way to start as an instructor. This gives the instructor the tools to be able to teach in either shallow and/or deep water as well as teach both depths. This is one of our most popular and group exercise foundation program that helps you learn to teach using a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. We will get up and move to review and learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquatic fitness program. Our fitness leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical testing/certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. Candidates will have up to six months after this training date to complete the certification examination process (theory & practical). Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Your course material is available when registration is paid in full. Candidates are encouraged to work with Master Trainer for practical assessment via skype or facetime.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers for 16 hours (Saturday, April 10 & 17, 2021 (8:30-5:00 pm EST). We send you a link the day of the training and you link in to the video training
(No download & additional log in required – you just require internet).
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- DVD001 The Art of Exercise Science
- DVD003 Beginner Muscles
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD080 Aquatic Instructor Review Tutorials (4 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Mailed Manual (must mail this as you will need this to reference once Certified). Also full of helpful information. Essentially you receive same materials as home study option -but with added Master Trainer to guide you through the certification process.
- Comprehensive Certification Examination Process (theory & practical assessment). Maybe done online and via skype or Facetime for your practical assessment.
- E- Certification Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
More Questions? Contact Us