The Sports Conditioning H2O Instructor Program is an advanced intensity program that explores many types of individual and group sports activities. Training includes aquatic cycling, aquatic running, finning, boot camp and the correct use of dumbbells as well as advanced buoyancy cuffs. Learn techniques to help athletes prevent common sports injuries or recover from injuries faster using the protection of the water. Our program combines intervals and circuit training techniques. Water specific equipment will be explored to progress the sports instructor with tools to challenge even the seasoned water fitness athlete. No swimming skills required – the goal is to provide an athletic vertical water fitness program.
What is a Sports Conditioning Program?
It is an effective workout which is easy to learn and requires no swimming skills. This vertical water fitness program combines the toning of weight training, the cardiovascular benefits of aerobics and the enhanced flexibility using buoyancy all in one fat burning, high endurance workout. Water provides three dimensional resistances to tone and strengthen muscles. It is joint friendly and helps prevent and heal injuries.
- WaterART H2O Sports Conditioning Specialist Manual (300 pages)
- Study Guide Questions & Answers
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers OR DVDs of the following videos:
- V030-Sports Conditioning Workout
- V042-Advanced Buoyancy Cuffs
- V055-Aquatic Cycling
- V056-Deep H20 Running
- V067-Boot Camp with Tubing with Handles
- V021-Finning Workout
- Bonus Video Streaming Videos via App/Vimeo only!
- V206-Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- V211-Shallow & Deep Muscle Review Tutorial
- V230- Shallow & Deep H2O Tutorial
- Laminated pool reference cards for programs
- Comprehensive Certification Exam Process
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CEC’s for WaterART
Table of Contents & Learning Objectives
|Introduction||Advisory Board & Authors|
|Chapter 1||Sports Conditioning Goes to the Liquid Gym|
|Chapter 2||Program Applications & Design: Cycling, Boot Camp, Finning, Deep H2O Running, Foam Dumbbells, Circuits & Intervals|
|Chapter 3||Specifics for Cardiovascular Training|
|Chapter 4||Specifics for Target Training Muscular Endurance, Strength, Power/Plyometrics and Flexibility|
|Chapter 5||Re-Training: Posture and Balance for Injury Prevention|
|Chapter 6||Getting your Sports Conditioning Program Started|
|Chapter 7||Program Ideas for Individual & Group Sports|
|Chapter 8||Sports Injuries & The Healing Benefits of Water|
|Chapter 9||How to Complete the Certification Process, Theory Exam And Practical Assessment Marking Templates|