The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. To be eligible you must have 5 levels of Certification. This training will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced lesson plan and helping to teach new instructors -safe, effective and enjoyable programs.
Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Review safe deck work for optimal safety during this time. You will review how to mentor and test new instructors. This training will provide instructors with 16 CECs to renew their qualifications for two years from current expiration date.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Training & Mentorship with Educational Director Julie Twynham
- If you have any questions or want to review some lesson plans we can organize a date via Zoom Link
- Shallow & Deep H2O Handouts (download only)
- There are additional videos on your WaterART Fitness Educational App – or Via Vimeo video showcase (when order is paid or completed) and logged in. Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Certified member:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V188 Deep H2O Training With Buoyancy Belt
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
- You only need to complete 8 x 2.0 quizzes and we do review your score so that we know how you learn and help you to better understand the teaching of the WaterART materials.
- 16.0 CECs for your Re-certification (OFC, WaterART,) with a complimentary WaterART Certification renewal if applicable.
- Your qualifications & Certification (s) will be updated for two years from your current expiration date.
Updated qualifications are downloadable on your account when logged into your account via www.waterart.org dashboard after the last date of the training. Late fees will apply
- Note: your member rate automates when logged in to purchase
- You will have to put together a practical presentation (45 minutes)
- You will have to test an instructor and give positive specific feedback to a new instructor you will test
- Sku: 1550-MENTORSHIP-FACILITY INSTRUCTOR