Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years.
WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT THE SERIOUS EXERCISERS?
These are the people who are coming to the water looking for a program offering a higher intensity level as cross training for a specific land sport or to increase their present fitness levels. They need a specific program that is sufficiently challenging to achieve these goals.
A Sports Conditioning Training Program can be developed to help the people gain the most out of their time in the water. Studies show that water training may effectively maintain and/or improve athletic performance. Water offers specific training for sports by providing variable resistance training, superior cardiovascular challenge, improved flexibility and overall core stabilization.
SPORTS CONDITIONING IN THE WATER FOR SUCCESS ON LAND
It is an effective workout which is easy to learn and requires no swimming skills. This vertical water fitness program combines the toning of weight training, the cardiovascular benefits of aerobics and the enhanced flexibility using buoyancy all in one fat burning, high endurance workout. Water provides three dimensional resistances to tone and strengthen muscles. It is joint friendly and helps prevent and heal injuries.
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Sports Conditioning Specialist Handouts
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness Educational App (for all devices):
- V030-Sports Conditioning Workout
- V042-Advanced Buoyancy Cuffs
- V055-Aquatic Cycling
- V056-Deep H20 Running
- V067-Boot Camp with Tubing with Handles
- V021-Finning Workout
- V037 – Step Splash Workout
- V060 – Advanced Dumbbells & Understanding Shoulder Impingement
- Vimeo viewing (for all devices ) or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes