Learn a contemporary approach to movement on land and how to balance cardiovascular fitness with muscular strength, flexibility and core stability. Instructors will learn how to incorporate the mindful moves of Pilates and relaxation into a land group fitness class.
This program will help you to blend a program for the specialties required on land namely ball exercise, muscular strengthening with a variety of equipment, cardio step training, dance and martial arts and more relaxation and stretch programming.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer (may be done onsite or virtually via zoom video conferencing)
- Practical & classroom theory sessions
- WaterART Land Instructor Manual (500 pages featuring 120 pages of illustrated exercise inventory)
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers OR DVDs of the following videos:
- DVD032-Having a Ball Exercise
- DVD048-Fit Stretch & Back Program
- DVD049-Fit Band Program
- DVD070-Low Impact: Combo Fitness
- DVD151 -Low Impact Cardio Fitness
- DVD152 – Low Impact Cardio Fitness 2
- DVD213- Fit Ball, Tubing with Handles and Fit Band
- DVD214-Step Workout
- DVD215-Pilates and Stretch Program
- DVD216-Be Innovative:Strengthen with Pumpkin
- V231 V232 ( 2 parts) Know your Muscles with Group Exercise (8.0 CECs)
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART (renewal of existing qualifications and then when you finish your certification within six months – your qualifications are updated yet again !
- Laminated reference cards
- Certification Exam Process (theory & practical assessment via Zoom, Skype, Facetime or Google meet)
- Everyone must complete both theory & practical assessment
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
Master Trainer Contact
Contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Membership discount will automate when logged in.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper