This shallow and/or deep water instructor training program is for anyone interested in facilitating a more mindful approach to fitness. Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to develop physical and mental strength, co-ordination and rejuvenation and how to deliver this information to your students. This educational and includes theoretical information and practical approaches to various mind-body techniques, yoga, Tai-chi, Pilates principles and relaxation training.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable mind-body program as well as
1 .Provide a variety of balanced moves utilizing Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and other mindful movements
2 .Formulate appropriate exercise inventory to maintain thermal regulation throughout a program (this program does not have to be performed in therapy pool)
3. Use music to bring enjoyment to the program
4. Utilize breathing techniques for relaxation and meditation purposes
5. Learn how to modify range of motion and flexibility exercises for all abilities
6. Learn how to market programs either as a separate entity or as part of a regular group exercise program.
- WaterART Mind Body H2O Instructor Manual (200 pages)
- Study Guide Questions & Answers
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers of the following videos:
- Laminated pool reference cards
- Specialty Certification Examination Process (choose either theory practical assessment if currently qualified)
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CEC’s for WaterART
- Complimentary update of all qualifications when new certification is achieved -so you save on renewal fees!
Table of Contents & Learning Objectives
|Chapter 1||The Mind Body Connection|
|Chapter 2||Tai Chi & Mindful Movement|
|Chapter 3||Pilates & Core Training|
|Chapter 5||Posture, Gait and Balance|
|Chapter 6||The Exercise Blueprint & Sample Programs|
|Chapter 7||Water Walking & Blended Classes|
|Chapter 8||Exam & Study Guide Questions|