This new program was recorded on Saturday, October 10 2020 and offers new programs to help keep your senior fitness programming fit and well. We have a showcase of both sitting and standing programming for both less active and more active senior fitness programming. Your Membership discount applies on this product 20%.
- Via Vimeo Video Showcase for six months viewing (video streaming via computers and/or smart devices ) unless a member and then you have access for as long as you are a member with WaterART Fitness.
- Jan 1, 2021 then DVDs will be available
- Practical Theory for Senior Land Fitness: This tutorial by Julie Twynham will guide you through how to set up a functional land group exercise program for seniors with many limitations. Be aware of safety and tips to modify your program for people with common age related conditions. (123 minutes)
- Senior Land Functional Group Exercise Ideas: Julie will review some ideas to help improve and train function on land with several pieces of equipment (free weights, tubing with handles, fit band,small ball, golf tube, step, bench/chair). (47 minutes)
- Gentle Arthritis Land Exercise Program with Julie Twynham: Julie will lead you through gentle mobility exercises for people with many forms of arthritis. Low impact and light intensity with an easy to follow program. (39 minutes)
- Aging Well with Julie Twynham- Posture Balance & Core Stability: Learn some exercises for posture, balance and core stability with Julie to help the aging process. Fall prevention is key for staying injury free and pain free. (13 minutes)
- Standing Total Body Workout for Active Aging (more advanced) with Jane Pomponio This is an active class utilizing a combination of fitness components. Balance, coordination, muscle strength and endurance, cardio training and flexibility Are challenged in a standing class using light weights and a band. (59 minutes)
- Gentle Tai Chi and Mindful Movement Land Program with Drusilla Leitch: Follow along a very gentle fitness program with a blend of Tai Chi, Yoga, and active stretching movements. (32 minutes)
- Light & Lively Standing Cardio with Julie Twynham: This standing low impact fitness program will help you to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and strong. Enjoy the music and the joy of dance. The program will end with a stretch to work on better posture and injury prevention. (42 minutes)
- Vimeo Video only. DVDs or WaterART Fitness App available Jan 2021.
- Online quizzes for each video for 2.0 CECs via Google Forms
- 8.0 hours of CECs when successful with quizzes