Here are some of our newer programs developed through the pandemic. Review exercise inventory and learn how to tweak your programs to help people keep moving. Our land programs will help you expand your career options in a functional way. This program may be reviewed for both land and/or water instructor re-certification. Each program will have a video and quiz so that you may learn how to help people with a variety of equipment and styles of programming. This program is geared to the general apparently healthy populations. Some physically fit 50+ clients may enjoy these programs as we do not do high impact nor super high intensity training. All of our programs are oriented to aging well – with sound joints.
- Videos Streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App (Smart Devices such as phones or tablets/ipads), Vimeo Video showcase for all devices (via a link and password)
- V231 V232 ( 2 parts) Know your Muscles with Group Exercise (8.0 CECs)
- V151 -Low Impact Cardio Fitness (2.0)
- V213- Fit Ball, Tubing with Handles and Fit Band (2.0)
- V214-Step Workout (2.0)
- V215-Pilates and Stretch Program (2.0)
Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms (head office staff will email you the specific links when order is paid in full- no time limit for using links )
- 16.0 CECs when successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes when currently qualified with WaterART Fitness (or within 6 months of expiration date).