Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. Everyone is welcome to do this package as a renewal of your qualifications. Upon successful completion of quizzes you will automatically be updated for your for 16.0 CECs for recertification or Qualifications and all Certifications on file (land and/or water ) will be updated. Your Membership discount applies on this product 20% when logged in.
- Video Streaming of the following videos via WaterART Fitness Educational App (which views on smart devices such as phones or tablets OR Vimeo Video Showcase which is link with password which views on all devices. Certified Members receive unlimited viewing – non members for six months. Review the following videos and answers quiz questions via google docs link.
- V156-Senior Land Functional Group Exercise Ideas: Julie will review some ideas to help improve and train function on land with several pieces of equipment (free weights, tubing with handles, fit band,small ball, golf tube, step, bench/chair). (47 minutes)
- V146 -Gentle Arthritis Land Exercise Program with Julie Twynham: Julie will lead you through gentle mobility exercises for people with many forms of arthritis. Low impact and light intensity with an easy to follow program. (39 minutes)
- V143 – Posture Balance & Core Stability: Learn some exercises for posture, balance and core stability with Julie to help the aging process. Fall prevention is key for staying injury free and pain free. (13 minutes)
- V149 – Standing Total Body Workout for Active Aging (more advanced) with Jane Pomponio This is an active class utilizing a combination of fitness components. Balance, coordination, muscle strength and endurance, cardio training and flexibility Are challenged in a standing class using light weights and a band. (59 minutes)
- V151- Light & Lively Standing Cardio with Julie Twynham: This standing low impact fitness program will help you to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and strong. Enjoy the music and the joy of dance. The program will end with a stretch to work on better posture and injury prevention. (42 minutes)
- V142 -Sit & Stand Chair Stretching with Pam Genge (37 minutes)
- V155 Qigong Program 2 with Judy Conley
- V136 – Standing Strength with Fit Bands with Sharon McDonnell (46 minutes)
- Online quiz for all via via Google Forms – multiple choice -choose the best answer
- 16.0 hours of CECs and complimentary Certification Update when successful with quizzes