Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Deep water training requires more skills and comfort in the water. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide in both shallow & deep water depths.
Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. This is an excellent option for all instructor to renew their qualifications for two years from current expiration date.
Shallow H20 Splash Workout
Intermediate muscles with noodles
Shallow H20 noodle
Mmindful movements with Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates movements
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Pool session & 12 hours of recorded videos to review.
- There are additional videos on your WaterART Fitness Educational App – or Via Vimeo video showcase (when order is paid or completed) and logged in.
Video streaming of the following videos via WaterART Fitness Educational App for six months as a non member or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member
Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- DVD039 Awesome Abdominals
- DVD038 Cardio Combinations
- V169 Mind Body Shallow Water Class
- DVD004 Intermediate Muscles Program
- V211- Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for any device via a link and password. (add to your shopping cart)
Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming which you may view via any smart device such as a tablet or phone.
- 16.0 CECs for your Re-certification (OFC, WaterART, ) with a complimentary WaterART Certification renewal if applicable.
- Your qualifications & Certification (s) will be updated for two years from your current expiration date.
Updated qualifications are downloadable on your account when logged into your account via www.waterart.org dashboard after the last date of the training. Late fees will apply
- Note: your member rate automates when logged in to purchase
- Sku: 220727-1550-16.0CECs
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water bottle
- Layered clothing – rashguard or sungear, hat, glasses.
- Towel/cover up
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.