The WaterART Mind Body Program has assembled the best of Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi techniques in a gentle mind-body focus with the added benefits of the aquatic environment. This shallow water instructor training program is for anyone interested in facilitating a more mindful approach to fitness -especially in a time where we must coexist with the Corona Virus safely.
This recorded session was one of our first Virtual sessions which was helpful to Instructors needing educations and ideas to keep their programs flowing during this unprecedented time.
Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to develop physical and mental strength, co-ordination and rejuvenation and how to deliver this information to your students. This educational and includes theoretical information and practical approaches to various mind-body techniques, yoga, tai-chi, Pilates principles and relaxation training. Candidates receive a link to the quizzes ( individual programs ) and will have to choose the best answer for the multiple choice question.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
- Vimeo Video Showcase (streaming for six months).
We email you a link for your private use to work on any computer or smart device.
- You may view as many times as you like and you answer 50 multiple choice questions via online google docs link (no time limit)
- Complimentary Updated Qualifications when quizzes are successful
- 16.0 CECs Videos & Quiz includes the following topics:
- V167- Mind Body H2O Instructor Tutorial
- V168-Shallow H2O Tai Chi Shallow H2O Class
- V169-Mind Body Shallow Aqua Fitness Class
- V170 Yoga H20 Tutorial
- V171 Mindful Pilates H20 Tutorial
- V172-Mindful Pilates Class
- V173-Putting a Mind Body Class Together Tutorial
- V195 – Safe Deck Work