This program was taped Saturday January 30, 2021. If you are looking for new ideas to add to your sit and stand programs then this is an excellent idea for re-certification.
- Videos Streaming via Vimeo Video Streaming Showcase (you choose)
- Online streaming of the following videos:
- Intro to Sit and Stand with Julie Twynham – Things you need to know to plan a safe, effective and enjoyable class.
- Covid-19 Safety Awareness with Julie Twynham-Review Health and Safety Guidelines
- Seated Class with Dru – Enjoy this follow a long workout, music, and a variety of ideas to keep your programs smiling.
- Seated and Standing Class with Sharon McDonnell. Using Fit bands review a sit and stand class.
- Chair Tai Chi Program with Drusilla Leitch. Enjoy the mobility and fluid function of Tai Chi -the soft fist.
- Understanding Exercise Contraindications with Pam Genge. Review joint actions and how to keep your programs modified and safe for the over 80+ populations.
- Qigong with Judy Conley Enjoy a standing mobility program that blends martial arts training with body-posture, breathing and gentle shifts of weight.
- Sit and Stand program with Weights & Fit Bands with Julie Twynham Enjoy a follow a long class to strengthen the weaker muscles of the body that require function and strengthening for independent living.
- Review of Practical Session via Google meet with Joanne Hannan/Julie Twynham Let’s review a virtual practical session and tips to keep your older adults coming to a program.
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CECs once successful with quizzes (V134, 110, 133, 135 , 138)
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes (if Certified with WaterART)
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.