Recorded Virtual 16.0 CEC Workshop guided by a Variety of Master Trainers
One day was focused on Senior Water Workouts and next day focused on land workouts. These sessions will automatically update your existing qualifications for two years from your current renewal date (with the submission of quizzes). Candidate receive recording of the video day via a Vimeo showcase or Via WaterART Fitness Educational App. All sessions will help the professional build their toolbox with tips and techniques to keep ourselves mentally and physically well during this very challenging time called Covid-19. Stay qualified and well and build your professional toolbox. Quizzes will be a very basic review of a few of the programs.
Recording of the following videos:
V157 – (land) Standing Tai Chi with Julie Twynham
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 12 hours of Recorded Virtual training guided by Certified Master Trainers
- Recorded session for 6 months as non WaterART member and unlimited as a WaterART Member
- Online streaming of the following videos with two quizzes (QZ196 & QZV157 only)
- Automatic 2 year update for your Certification(s) from your existing expiration date (all WaterART Certification levels) when quizzes are successful.
- 1.6 hour of CECs for WaterART
More Questions? Contact Us