Water is the almost perfect place for people with arthritis to exercise. Learn about the huge variety of conditions that fall into this category and how movement through the water can help alleviate pain around the joints, massage sore muscles and generally relax the body to improve the spirit. The program provides a general overview of several different forms of arthritis and specific safety considerations for designing aquatic fitness for clients living with joint pain.
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Aquatic Arthritis Review workbook (downloadable or mailed)
- 4 Laminated reference card (for shipped only)
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD089-Arthritis Instructor Tutorial (2 parts)
- DVD090-Arthritis Mobility Training (2 parts)
- Added Option Vimeo Video or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CECs once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes