Walking is the #1 functional activity that keeps you independent. In the water, the water may support and protect clients with mobility issues or who may be new to exercise.
Moving through the water with a variety of walking patterns and progressions will help everyone achieve an excellent total body workout.
This low impact walking workout will focus on core, balance, strength, mobility, posture and gait training as well as avoid momentum and torque on the joints. You will learn over 100 different ways to walk as well as system of varying your programs so that everyone may work at a self paced level of intensity. This program will review ways to provide team work, group and partner work for beginner through advanced clients in a sociable and all inclusive system.
This program was designed for shallow water pool depths. Ideas may be incorporated into a lazy river – however, this program was developed for regular shallow water pools.
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Water Walking booklet
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness Education App:
- Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes