Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years.
This is one of our newest options to achieve the required 16.0 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to renew your qualifications. Current instructors will receive a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water class exercise design. Simply review the video tutorials and then complete the quizzes (emailed to you separately). Qualifications will be renewed for two (2) years from the current expiry date once candidates successfully complete the quizzes.
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
- Updated reference cards (via download or mailed)
- Online streaming of the following videos the WaterART Fitness Educational App:
- DVD095 – Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD059 – Fun with Function Shallow H2O Workout
- DVD060 – Advanced Dumbbells & Shoulder Impingement
- DVD080 – Instructor Review (4 parts)
- DVD099 – Shallow H2O Favorite Fit Tips
- Extra option for Vimeo Video Streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- WaterART mitts (choose size above)
- 16.0 hrs of CECs once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes