A contemporary approach to movement on land. Learn to balance Cardiovascular fitness with muscular strength, flexibility and core stability with mindful moves of Pilates and relaxation. This program will help you to blend a program for the specialties required on land namely ball exercise, muscular strengthening with a variety of equipment, cardio step training, dance and martial arts and more relaxation and stretch programming. This program is for general apparently healthy populations. Should you be teaching only senior populations – we recommend our other senior programming.
- Videos Streaming via WaterART Fitness app, Vimeo or hard copies of DVDs (you choose)
- DVD032 – Having a Ball
- DVD048 – Fit Stretch & Back Program
- DVD049 – Fit Band Program
- DVD070 – Land Combo Fitness
- V213- Fit Ball, Tubing with Handles and Fit Band
- V214-Step Workout
- V231 V232 ( 2 parts) Know your Muscles with Group Exercise
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms (head office staff will email you the specific links when order is paid in full- no time limit for using links )
- 16.0 CECs when successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes when currently qualified with WaterART Fitness (or within 6 months of expiration date).