This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours (8 hours onsite & 8 hours video review)
This gives currently Certified WaterART Instructors automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date.
Sunday, July 30, 2023- 8:00-5:00pm
Shallow H2O Splash Workshop Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
Noodle Gym Workshop
The noodle has become the most recognizable piece of equipment at the pool. Noodles may be utilized in infinite ways to create purposeful yet challenging programs. This session will review circuits and interval training programs with noodles in shallow and deep water. Review a variety of moves to build a creative yet military style of no nonsense workout with noodles. Explore super noodles and learn why these noodles will kick the training up a notch. This high energy interval style program will provide 100 ways to train for muscle fitness, balance, agility, cardiovascular training, flexibility as well as coordination. This is an excellent way to help your patrons stop talking and keep them moving with fun and function! We will have a noodle challenge competition – prizes awarded – so be prepared for a high energy day!
10 Ways to Change Every Exercise : Do you ever get into a rut with the basic moves. Review a system of how to change up the moves with easy to follow techniques. Learn how to create and develop variations and combinations to keep your classes energized. Make the movements flow with changes of direction, speed and intensity levels. Learn how to mix and match basic movements to create variations and combinations without the complication of choreography.
Early bird Registration Date: July 20, 2023
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training (theory & pool time) + 8 hours of additional videos
- Video streaming for six months via WaterART Fitness Educational App (unlimited for Members ) OR Vimeo video streaming for all devices
- V206-Basic Moves in Shallow H2O
- V207 Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V178 WaterART Shallow Aqua Fitness Working Positions
- DVD034-Shallow H2O Noodle
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- DVD034-Shallow H2O Noodle
- DVD058-Salsa the Aquatic Way
- DVD059-Fun with Function
- Earn valuable contiuing education course hours (16.0 hours of CECs)
- Complimentary update of your existing WaterART Certification for two years from current expiration date
- Everyone welcome to attend!
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions
More Questions? Contact Us
Contact & Master Trainer: Amanda Sommer
SKU: 230730-1550-Durham -NC