Experience the energy! Kick the intensity up a notch and keep your participants motivated with a no nonsense workout. Add variety and challenge utilizing aerobic and muscle conditioning interval sets or circuit stations. We will explore three different workout (noodle boot camp, tubing with handles boot camp and interval H.I.I.T. S dumbbell session. The tutorial will review 3 levels of intensity suitable so patrons may incrementally progress their fitness and workout using a a self-paced exercise system.
The goal of the program is to provide a more athletic approach to fitness classes (weekend warrior through high performance patron). This Certification program will help the Instructor take command of their classes utilizing a variety of intense then recovery exercise bouts. Intervals of cardiovascular conditioning will be integrated into flexibility and muscular strengthening sets using the protection and multi-dimensional resistance of water fitness.
Both shallow and deep water formats will be utilized for variety & cross training benefits. Buoyancy equipment such as noodles & dumbbells will provide both assistance and resistance for programming. Tubing with handles will be added to add tethering and intensity training with some functional exercise.
This calorie burning session will help to promote the fact that water training may yield intensity and challenge and provide relief from impact and joint stress.
- WaterART Boot Camp H2O Instructor Certification Manual OR Booklet with no shipping option (WaterART App & Vimeo only)
- WaterART Boot Camp H20 Instructor Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- Vimeo Video or Hard copies of DVDs may be purchased at a surcharge
- Laminated reference cards
- Specialty WaterART certification examination process (theory only exam if currently WaterART Certified)
- Specialty Certification Exam Process
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CEC’s for WaterART
Table of Contents & Learning Objectives
|Chapter 1||Introduction to H2O Boot Camp|
|Chapter 2||What is Interval & Circuit Training?|
|Chapter 3||Basic Boot Camp Programs|
|Chapter 4||Noodle Boot Camp|
|Chapter 5||Equipment Overload|
|Chapter 6||Study Guide Questions and Answers|
|Chapter 7||How to Complete the Certification Exam Process Practical Tips|
More Questions?Contact Us