The largest area of growth for the fitness professional is personal training (one on one training or small group exercise). During this 8 hour workshop you will learn if one on one training is for you.
During this workshop, Instructors will learn all the water specific protocols to assess and program their client(s) in terms of posture, muscular balance, muscular strength, flexibility, balance, and CV. The manual has the many user ready forms to help track and progress your clients and give them results. Learn how to develop specialized programs that are skilful and progressively crafted.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of Virtual Instruction guided by a Certified Master Trainers Janet Rollero
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months from date of purchase:
- DVD086-Aquatic Personal Trainer Program (2 parts – Tutorial Video & Sample Program Video)
- DVD087-Aquatic Personal Trainer Assessment Tutorial (Tutorial for 120 minutes)
- DVD088-Aquatic Personal Trainer Program Tutorial ( Tutorial – 2 parts of program planning)
- Hard copies of DVDs are available for purchase with drop down menu
- 8.0 CECs Certificate of course completion
What to Have handy for training:
- Lunch and snacks
- Please wear comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper
- Chair to demonstrate and practice moves as if on deck