This shallow and/or deep water instructor training program is for anyone interested in facilitating a more mindful approach to fitness. Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to develop physical and mental strength, co-ordination and rejuvenation and how to deliver this information to your students. This educational and includes theoretical information and practical approaches to various mind-body techniques, yoga, Tai-chi, Pilates principles and relaxation training.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable mind-body program. There will be a live question and answer session prior to lunch and at the end of the day.
1500-220729-MINDBODY-Media-PA (full PDF flyer) SKU: 220729-8CEC-CTW009-MediaPA
Course Registration Fee Includes
- DVD065 Mind Body – Yoga, Pilates and Tai chi Blend
- 8 hours of Onsite practical training by Certified Master Trainer Anne Marie Waterhouse
- 8.0 CECs for your re-certification ( WaterART, OFC, YMCA) and you may petition other organizations
This popular session will be perfect for professionals who want to learn or review mind body techniques including Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Core Stability and other mindful movements. This session will explore both shallow and deep water depths to blend relaxation, balance and stress release for a mindful and gentle program. In 28-32 Celsius or equivalent 82.4 -89.6 Farenheit water temperature you may easily blend tai chi, Pilates, yoga and mindful stretching to benefit the mind and body with the rejuvenating properties of water. Learn how to move with posture, poise and style with fluid patterns. This class will be designed to move around your own spot due to the physical distancing requirements for the Covid 19 safety guidelines.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable mind-body program as well as
1 .Provide a variety of balanced moves utilizing Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and other mindful movements
2 .Formulate appropriate exercise inventory to maintain thermal regulation throughout a program (this program does not have to be performed in therapy pool)
3. Use music to bring enjoyment to the program
4. Utilize breathing techniques for relaxation and meditation purposes
5. Learn how to modify range of motion and flexibility exercises for all abilities
6. Learn how to market programs either as a separate entity or as part of a regular group exercise program.