Shallow H2O Splash: Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
Deep H2O Training: Learn to program safe and effective exercise in a non-impact environment. Deep water training allows cardiovascular movement and muscular conditioning in a variety of body positions not possible on land.Plan your program design to serve a variety of participants ” swimmer or non-swimmer ” using buoyant equipment. Learn key cardiovascular movements and/or specific muscle targeting to help map out a program.
This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. You participate in all workshops to achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic WaterART Fitness Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. Our goal is to keep you qualified and motivated! Stay Well !
Early-bird Registration Date: June 3, 2023
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Handouts are downloadable for 90 days (when order completed and logged into your dashboard)
- Additional Videos on your WaterART Fitness App (when registration paid for six months or unlimited as a member)
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD230 –Intro to Shallow & Deep Programming
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs or continuing education credit hours for WaterART, )
- Candidates who have expired will not be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee; however, your renewal is updated from existing expiration date
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions