This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. We invite you to bring any questions or program ideas that you need clarification on as we may easily fit this into the schedule. Should you not be able to attend the entire event or feel unwell at the event, you may simply review the videos that are linked to this training event for the hours. Should your qualifications need updating prior to the event – simply register and let us know in the comment section so we may update your account. Additionally, there are no late fees with your renewal as we realize due to corona virus crisis – we have all had to endure extenuating circumstances. Our goal is to keep you qualified and motivated!
Stay Well !
Early-bird Registration Date: March 1, 2022
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Handouts are downloadable for 90 days (when order completed and logged into your dashboard)
- Additional Videos on your WaterART Fitness App (when registration paid for six months or unlimited as a member)
- V230- Shallow & Deep Co-exist with Covid-19 Video Presentation
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD230 –Intro to Shallow & Deep Programming with Covid-19 Safety Recommendations
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs or continuing education credit hours for WaterART, )
- Candidates who have expired will not be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee; however, your renewal is updated from existing expiration date
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions