Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
- Review Basic Moves
- Review How to Change Impact and Intensity
- Sample Interval CV and Muscle Class
- How to teach a Salsa Fit Fun Class
- Review of Muscle Progressions
- Learn Safe Deck Teaching Tips
- How to Plan a Safe, Effective and Enjoyable program being aware of Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Questions and Answers session
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of onsite training by Certified Master Trainer Anne Marie Waterhouse
- Shallow H2O Handouts
- Classroom theory & pool time)
- Video streaming for six months via WaterART Fitness Educational App (unlimited for Members ) OR Vimeo video streaming for all devices
- V206-Basic Moves in Shallow H2O
- Earn valuable contiuing education course hours (16.0 hours of CECs)
- Complimentary update of your existing WaterART Certification for two years from current expiration date
- Everyone welcome to attend!
- 8.0 CECs for your WaterART Re-certification
- You can receive your member rate when logged in to purchase -if you are a member
More Questions? Contact Us