If Personal Training is on your horizon, an ocean of opportunity awaits you! It is possible to train everyone from high level athletes to the very frail while using the many properties found with water exercise design. Take a look at how to make accurate assessments of fitness levels and the many ways to program stress-free, effective exercise in the water. This lecture session will examine the many differences between land and water Personal Training. You will soon discover water is the gym in your future.
Did you know that 80 – 90% of the population is not exercising regularly enough to benefit their health, or do not know how to exercise? Land personal training doesn’t offer the intensity without wear and tear nor the core advantages of water (especially for those injured or aging populations).
Learn how water exercise design is the wave of the future for rehabilitation through to high performance training.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 12.0 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Introduction to Personal Training H2O booklet
- Online streaming of the following videos the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD017-Personal Trainer Assessments
- DVD019-Personal Trainer Posture Analysis & Exercise Inventory
- DVD087-Aquatic Personal Trainer Assessment Tutorial (120 minutes)
- Vimeo Video streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (in additional to APP)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes