Tai Chi in the water can refresh the mind and massage the muscles. Learn how to adapt many movements that are performed on land to a water environment. Experience the difference by changing direction while using the same movement. Water helps support for balance and good posture, adds resistance and buoyancy to help re-balance the body for daily activities.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Aquatic Tai Chi booklet
- Online streaming of the following videos via WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD014 – Mindful Tai Chi Program
- Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes