This three-part video program presents the science of the human body necessary for designing successful exercise and rehabilitation programs. By understanding human anatomy and joint mechanics you will excel in developing and delivering aquatic fitness programs for any and all clients. This is a must for all instructors offering rehabilitation to clients returning to health following surgery or an injury.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Videos Streaming via WaterART Fitness app, Vimeo streaming for computers or hard copies of DVDs (you choose):
- DVDo46 – Aquatic Rehabilitation Theory: Spine, Upper and Lower Extremities (3 videos & parts)
- Vimeo video streaming for all devices OR Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes