WaterART Mitts are developed for simplicity & durability. They are designed to have the tips of your fingers stick out of the ends so your hands may “breathe” in the water. We recommend using mitts to help maintain posture and balance throughout water exercise. Additionally, upper body strength may be improved with this piece of equipment.
- Slip your hands into these neoprene mitts and fasten to your choice of tightness with the sturdy velcro tab
- Created with an easy velcro flap so that you may easily slip your hands inside
- Zig-zag stitched for mitt longevity
- Excellent for those who have fine motor movements issues such as arthritis
- Always be sure to rinse after each use and hang dry. Neoprene is strong and durable fabric, however, pool chemicals will take their toll.
Available in four sizes.
Blue- Small Size: 8″ (L) x 7″ (W) if you have small hands
Green – Medium Size: 8″ (L) x 7.25″ (W) most women take this size
Purple – Large: 8.5″ (L) x 7.75″ (W) most men take this size
Turquoise – X-Large: 9.5″(L) x 8.3″ (W) most men take this size