Enjoy onsite workshops to maintain your qualifications and learn new ideas. These workshops will be applied to certification renewal. All Certified Instructors require 16.0 CECs (in total to requalify every two years) which will extend your qualifications.
Shallow & Deep H2O Workshops include:
COMBO SHALLOW & DEEP WATER TRAINING:Whether it is a space issue or just a class preference, often shallow & deep water programs may be neatly combined into one program. Realize though that each depth requires specialized skills and moves, and offers different benefits. Review a variety of moves, working or body positions, and program designs to skillfully teach both depths simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques, provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non-impact and low impact water training.
Aquatic Tool Box Workshop: Build a flowing, enjoyable and effective program takes time and energy. This shallow and deep water workshop is an excellent option to update your Instructing qualifications by reviewing techniques, skills and lesson planning. Discover infinite ways to make programs interesting and effective. Review simple techniques to design purposeful programs in both shallow and deep water depths. This training workshop will provide 50 ways to change up or provide combinations to your basic water fitness moves. We will review interesting exercise variations using a noodle and turn the water into the gym of the future. This session will review bottom and non bottom contact techniques to unload the body and maximize core challenge. Additionally, learn 10 ways to create more intensity or modify intensity with every water specific movement so that all patrons may be safely challenged. Make the most of your movements! Guaranteed ideas and energy to keep your programs growing and benefiting!
FOAM WEIGHTS WORKOUT: Working with foam dumbbells will add a new dimension to any program. Learn the exercise physiology associated with designing programs for buoyancy assisted and resisted training. This program will review the necessary shoulder girdle mechanics and safety considerations.
Early-bird Registration Date: May 1, 2023
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training CEC workshops (theory & pool time)guided by Certified Master Trainer
- Downloads of workshop handouts
- Additional Video streaming for six months via WaterART Fitness Educational App (unlimited for Members ) OR Vimeo video streaming for all devices
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with some Equipment
- V178 WaterART Shallow Aqua Fitness Working Positions
- There are NO quizzes or exams with this option
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack,
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s),
- for land sessions wear comfortable clothing to move around in
- Towel/cover up,
- Pen, paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.