Working with Flex Paddles (Sun am): Progressing your muscular fitness inventory is key for efficacy and safety. Muscles atrophy if not properly and incrementally trained. Review how flex paddles may incrementally be added to strength work in water to provide the needed muscular overload to keep you strong and functional.
Yoga H20 Workshop (Sun pm) This mindful workshop will show you how to create a complete yoga class in warm water. You will learn a variety of yoga poses for the pool. Working through classic Hatha yoga poses with the added benefit of water aided flexibility and balance work. Pool noodles will also be used for prone, supine, and suspended work. This workshop will give you endless possibilities to build many water yoga classes or add yoga segments to your regular water fitness classes, personal training sessions & or rehabilitation work.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts (via download when order paid )
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App (plays on smart devices such as phones/tablets/ipads) whereas Vimeo Video Streaming plays on all devices such as computers via link & password
- 016 Yoga Noodles
- 34 Noodle in Shallow H2O
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART,
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Early-bird Registration Date: February 15, 2023
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Anne Marie Waterhouse or phone at (302) 824-2576.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.