Covid-19 has caused crisis to our fitness industry. This Vimeo video live stream was recorded on September 12 2020. We will showcase you workshop training to give you some ideas on how to change your programs to meet this challenge. Review tips and techniques for managing a group exercise class in both shallow and deep water depths. You will review these programs via Vimeo video streaming showcase. We do recommend that you get up and move around to learn the movements demonstrated by the Master Trainers (when able). You may review these video programs on any type of smart device or computer. You will also receive links to complete the 8.0 CECs of quizzes via online multiple choice exam.
This session will review how to modify your programs for exercise safety, safe, effective and enjoyment programs specific to Covid 19 guidelines. We don’t know everything but we know when we work on safety we may keep ourselves and our patrons safer. We will help you to adjust with new plans to keep programs going through this challenging time. Whether you are teaching or are just starting back -this is a great way to be sure you are modifying for the many skills and personalities in any given program.
Save 20% as a Enthusiast or Certified Member (when logged in)
Vimeo Showcase to review:
- Tips to co-exist with Covid-19 -Let’s Stay Safe and Well with Julie Twynham (recorded Sept 12 2020)
- Back to Basics with Adriana Affinito
- Shallow H2O Workout with Covid Safety in mind with Jane Pomponio
- Mixing Shallow & Deep H2O Depth (for more space) with Adriana Affinito
- Cardio Combinations to keep Everyone Moving (on the spot) with Julie Twynham
- Basic Moves with Julie Twynham
- Review of Deep H2O Body Positions with Drusilla Leitch
- Muscle Up without equipment with Amanda Sommer
- Noodle positions with Julie Twynham
- Wonderful Warm Ups with Drusilla Leitch
Online streaming via the Vimeo Video Streaming only:
- After reviewing sessions you will complete online quizzes for each day of video via Google Forms
- Once successful with quizzes, your qualifications will be updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from existing expiry date
- If you are late for your exam submissions (within 18 months) you may simply complete the exam process instead of paying for redo exam fees. a
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
More Questions? Contact Us