Covid-19 has caused crisis to our fitness industry. This Vimeo video live stream was recorded on Sept 11 or December 4, 2020. We will showcase you workshop training to give you some ideas on how to change your programs to meet this challenge. Review tips and techniques for managing a group exercise class in both shallow and deep water depths. You will review these programs via Vimeo video streaming showcase. We do recommend that you get up and move around to learn the movements demonstrated by the Master Trainers (when able). You may review these video programs on any type of smart device or computer. You may do quizzes for 16.0 CECs of quizzes OR simply utilize this for 8.0 CECs without quizzes.
All quizzes are completed via multiple choice online quiz via goggle docs link. There are approximately 20-40 easy multiple choice questions and you choose the best answers. There is only one correct answer.
This session will review how to modify your programs for exercise safety, safe, effective and enjoyment programs specific to Covid 19 guidelines. We don’t know everything but we know when we work on safety we may keep ourselves and our patrons safer. We will help you to adjust with new plans to keep programs going through this challenging time. Whether you are teaching or are just starting back -this is a great way to be sure you are modifying for the many skills and personalities in any given program.
Save 20% as a Enthusiast or Certified Member (when logged in)
8 hour Video Streaming with quizzes:
- V168 – Shallow H2O Tai Chi Shallow H2O Class with Drusilla Leitch (WO)
- V180 – Importance of Proper Warm Up’s with Drusilla Leitch (Ed)
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep (Ed)
- V188 – Deep H2O Training with Buoyancy Belt featuring Terri Lees (Ed)
Online streaming via the Vimeo Video Streaming or WaterART Fitness App:
- After reviewing sessions you will complete online quizzes for each day of video via Google Forms
- Once successful with 16.0 CEC renewal process your qualifications will be updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from existing expiry date
- If you are late for your exam submissions (within 18 months) you may simply complete the exam process instead of paying for redo exam fees. a
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who have not been teaching a lot in the past year.
If you are looking for a full re-certification renewal then you should take 16.0 CEC Program option.
More Questions? Contact Us