The WaterART Mind Body Program has assembled the best of Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi techniques in a gentle mind-body focus with the added benefits of the aquatic environment. This shallow and/or deep water instructor training program is for anyone interested in facilitating a more mindful approach to fitness. Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to develop physical and mental strength, co-ordination and rejuvenation and how to deliver this information to your students. This educational and includes theoretical information and practical approaches to various mind-body techniques, yoga, tai-chi, Pilates principles and relaxation training.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
- Aquatic Mind Body Downlloadable booklet
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- Vimeo Video for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes