Virtual Shallow and Deep 8.0 CEC Workshop
This session will focus on basic program design as well as muscle work and planning a total body balanced program in both shallow & deep water depths. Realize though that each depth has specialized skills, moves and benefits. Let’s review a variety of moves, working or body positions and program designs to skillfully teach both depth simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training.
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is an option to take CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos:
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase)
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification