TaekwonAQUA™ in the water offers a tremendous challenge to both the mind and the body. Learn the many ways that the resistance, inertia and buoyant properties of water can change this martial art workout from the ordinary to the superior.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- TaekwonAQUA™ booklet
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD023 – TaekwonAQUA™ Instructor Program
- Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes