Understanding the post rehabilitation process for fitness professionals and working with the medical community is no easy task. This is key to evolution as an industry. Understanding this population will help to bridge the gap from the medical community to the aquatic fitness practitioner.
This program reviews advanced exercise inventory and progressions for training individuals involved in the rehabilitation process. Common regional conditions for the areas of the shoulder, spine, elbows, and wrists areas will be reviewed. You will also learn how to determine when it is appropriate to refer a client back to a health care provider.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Introduction to Aquatic Rehabilitation booklet with a review of basic safety and exercise design
- Download of handouts in pdf
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CECs when successful with quizzes