This at home study program provides a user-friendly system for learning. You read the manual, watch the videos, then take the laminated exercise program cards to the pool to practice and remember the exercises. The goal of this program is to provide a comprehensive overview of the Senior population and their physical well-being.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Senior Functional Fitness booklet (downloadable or mailed)
- Reference cards
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- Vimeo Video or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (all purchases receive app viewing)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CECs when successful with quizzes