Our WaterART virtual leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical sessions. This session will review materials to plan a purposeful program for both swimmers and non swimmers. The program will provide candidates with a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. Review how to plan a shallow water program utilizing a variety of working and body positions to vary impact and intensity. Review Cardio combo’s and noodle ideas to build functional lesson plans specific to shallow water. Please note that all candidates will be required to have a camera/mic viewing and we simply email you a link to link on the session via Zoom.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer
- We email the zoom link to to your email when registration paid
- When session is completed, you will receive a recorded video link via Vimeo Video streaming showcase for future reference and review
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App (for smart devices such as phones & ipads/tablets) Or via Vimeo link for all devices such as a computer.
- Additional viewing of the following videos for six months (Non Member for six months & and unlimited viewing for Certified members Membership gives you $20.00 discount off purchase price when logged in:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training with Master Trainer so they require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs hours for WaterART for your recertification