Investigate Common Movement Disorders including Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or stroke so you may design programs suitable for the variety of conditions found among clientele with these conditions. Learn how to program a variety of functional exercises to aid with daily activities incorporating balance and posture retraining, muscular strengthening, flexibility and agility.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- H2O Common Movement Disorders booklet (Downloadable only)
- Online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following video:
- Vimeo for Computer or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes