Aquatic Running Programs are designed to bring out the athlete in everyone. Often aquafit is perceived as an older adult program but our Running H2O program is guaranteed to provide advanced intensity options. WaterART Fitness always advises self paced exercise but often clients enjoy a no-nonsense workout option. There are many benefits of water training and perhaps the greatest benefit is the LOW to NON impact exercise provided by the protection of water. Research indicates that an athlete may train at the same intensity with more muscle and flexibility benefits packed into a aquatic program than on land, and running in water is a year-round sport. So get ready to get wet, work and have fun!
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Aquatic Running booklet (download or pay for shipping and we can ship)
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD056 – Deep H2O Running Workout
- DVD083 – Shallow H2O HITS Running
- Vimeo for Computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CEC’s when successful with quizzes