This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date.
Boot Camp & Senior Workshop
Serious exercisers want to work and gain more results in less time. This no nonsense workout will combine easy yet intense movements and intervals with active recovery muscle work. This high energy program is a great way to stop talking and keep your troops moving! This program may be adapted to either shallow and/or deep water depths. Equipment should be added for overload and challenge. Let us know what equipment you have and we will design an intense and invigorating workout.
Seniors “FUN”CTIONAL Fitness Program
Priorities for the senior’s in the 21st Century are keeping healthy, staying active and remaining independent. Water exercise can be the answer to all three. Use the three-dimensional resistive, buoyant and invigorating properties of water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings. Learn to incorporate suitable equipment at the appropriate time. Best of all – put the FUN back into function!
Shallow & Deep H20
Whether it is a space issue or just a class preference, often shallow & deep water programs may be neatly combined into one program. Realize though that each depth has specialized skills, moves and benefits. Let’s review a variety of moves, working or body positions and program designs to skillfully teach both depth simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training. Learn to program safe and effective exercise in a non-impact environment. Deep water training allows cardiovascular movement and muscular conditioning in a variety of body positions not possible on land. Plan your program design to serve a variety of participants ” swimmer or non-swimmer ” using buoyant equipment. Learn key cardiovascular movements and/or specific muscle targeting to help map out a program.
Additionally, there are no late fees with your renewal as we realize due to corona virus crisis – we have all had to endure extenuating circumstances. Our goal is to keep you qualified and motivated!
Stay Well !
Early-bird Registration Date: March 30, 2022
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Handouts are downloadable for 90 days (when order completed and logged into your dashboard)
- Additional Videos on your WaterART Fitness App (when registration paid for six months or unlimited as a member)
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD095 –Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs or continuing education credit hours for WaterART, )
- Candidates who have expired will not be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee; however, your renewal is updated from existing expiration date
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions