Virtual Shallow H2O 8.0 CEC Workshop guided by Master Trainers
Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable Covid -19 safety conscious program. There will be a live question and answer session prior to lunch and at the end of the day.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- WaterART Mind Body H2O Instructor Manual (200 pages) will need to be shipped to you.
- 5 Laminated Cards and Study Guide Questions & Answers to review for examination process
- WaterART Shallow H2O Instructor Training Manual with study guide questions and answers (353 pages)
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers OR DVDs of the following videos:
- 5 Laminated reference cards to take poolside
- Specialty Certification Examination Process
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
- materials may be shipped out in advance and videos are accessible when order marked paid.
Table of Contents & Learning Objectives
Chapter 1 Welcome New Instructors to Aquatic Fitness Chapter 2 The Science of Exercise Design Chapter 3 WaterART Blueprint & Lesson Planning Chapter 4 The Power of Water – Pool Lab & Class Design Chapter 5 The Science of the Moving Body Chapter 6 Aquatic Fitness Cardiovascular Training Chapter 7 Aquatic Fitness Functional Fitness Chapter 8 Aquatic Fitness Flexibility Training Chapter 9 Aquatic Noodles Chapter 10 Aquatic Equipment Chapter 11 The Art of Leadership Chapter 12 Make the Most of your Music Chapter 13 Pool Safety Considerations Chapter 14 Resources & Articles Chapter 15 Answers to Study Questions Chapter 16 Certification Examination Process